|Government Agencies||Support Sites|
- Society for California Archaeology. The Society for California Archaeology is a nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to research, understanding and conservation of archaeological resources. Membership is open to everyone with an interest in California archaeology.
- Pacific Coast Archaeological Society. The Pacific Coast Archaeological Society has been publishing in the field of California prehistory for over 30 years. Recent articles from the PCAS Quarterly are available online in pdf format (the print function is disabled). All individual articles pertaining to California Prehistory are included as links in this website.
- American Rock Art Research Association
- International Association for Obsidian Studies
- National Center for Preservation Technology and Training
- Archaeological Institute of America (AIA)
- Society for American Archaeology
- Society for Historical Archaeology
- Register of Professional Archaeologists
- Coyote Press, the sponsor of this website. We carry thousands of new books, reprints, and used books on all phases of California prehistory and archaeology.
- Society for California Archaeology. The Society for California Archaeology publishes California Archaeology, a semiannual peer-reviewed journal; a quarterly Newsletter; and the online Proceedings, a collection of papers presented at its annual meetings.
- Piedra Pintada Books. Lots of rock art books--just what you'd expect from Rock-Art.com!
- Heyday Books
- Malki-Ballena Press
- University of California, Berkeley, Archaeological Research Facility
- University of California Press
- University of California, Berkeley -- Archaeological Research Facility
- University of California, Los Angeles -- Cotsen Institute of Archaeology
- Sonoma State University -- Anthropological Studies Center
- California State University, Fullerton -- Archaeological Research Facility
- California State University, Long Beach -- Archaeology Program
- California State University, Chico -- Anthropological Research Institute
- California State University, Bakersfield -- Center for Archaeological Research
- California State University, Sacramento -- Archaeological Research Center
- Palomar College -- Archaeology Program
- Leland Stanford, Jr. University -- Archaeology Center.
- Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology -- at UC Berkeley
- San Diego Museum of Man
- Fowler Museum -- at UCLA
- San Bernardino County Museum -- in Redlands
- Maturango Museum -- in Ridgecrest
- Malki Museum -- in Banning
- San Diego Archaeological Center -- in Escondido
Government Agencies and Programs
- Official California Legislative Information
- Library of Congress
- National Park Service -- National Register of Historic Places
- National Park Service: Discover History
- California State Parks -- California Archaeology
- California Office of Historic Preservation
- Beta Analytic Radiocarbon Dating
- CALIB Radiocarbon Calibration program
- OxCal Radiocarbon Calibration program
|Entire contents Copyright 2001-2011 by Coyote Press. All rights reserved. CALIFORNIAPREHISTORY.COM, CALIFORNIAPREHISTORY.NET, CALIFORNIAPREHISTORY.ORG, and the CALIFORNIAPREHISTORY MASTHEAD are all trademarks of Coyote Press, Gary S. Breschini, and Trudy Haversat.||Back to the Top|